Football game lovers are certainly familiar with the eFootball game. This Japanese soccer game has just been updated to the latest version.
It is known that eFootball 2024 has been updated to version v3.2.0 on Thursday, December 7 2023. Of course, there are many new features and important changes in the latest update to the game made by Konami.
In the latest eFootball 2024 update, we can get prizes through the Daily Penalty Game and there are also player card updates.
So what are the changes and latest features in eFootball 2024 v3.2.0? The Suara Merdeka team will review the following as reported by Sportkeeda on Friday, December 8 2023.
The newest features in eFootball 2024 v3.2.0
In the latest eFootball 2024 update, game developer Konami has added the My League feature, where we can participate in a football league around the world.
Konami will also add a new co-op event which will start soon, where we can fight against dream teams with other users. Not only that, the latest update eFootball 2024 also introduces new and redesigned leagues to improve user experience and playing abilities.
An important feature in eFootball 2024 v3.2.0 is the addition of licenses for the teams that will participate in the 2023 Asian Cup. Indonesia is also present, however the jerseys used by the Garuda team are still the old version and there are no real faces for the national team players.
New Features and other Changes
In the latest eFootball 2024 update, there are many important changes to the game, including:
- You can now extend player contracts using GP in the new eFootball v3.2.0.
- Performing goal celebrations that cannot be missed, limited to once per match.
- In eFootball 2024 v3.2.0, you can also train with your dream team players.
- Player signing presentations have also been improved in the latest eFootball 2024 update.
- There are changes to the menu layout in eFootball 2024 v3.2.0.
- Fixed player ranking updates will now fluctuate in eFootball 2024 v3.2.0.
- New changes also make it easier to participate in Themed Events.
- Fictitious players will be loaned to your team from now on if you do not have enough players who meet the “Event Conditions”.
- Other new adjustments were made to Events with “Event Conditions” or “Player Bonuses” so that conditions are considered met as long as the player’s team affiliation or player card falls within those conditions.
- Team data, player photos, graphs, data, manager photos, data, strips, boots, balls, club crests, trophies, stadium graphics, cinematics and animations, trophies and comments have been updated.
- -BKT Serie (Italy) team structure and game license have been updated.
Gameplay Improvements and Adjustments
Konami also aims to emphasize improvements and adjustments to various aspects of the title in the upcoming eFootball 2024 v3.2.0, where certain situations can cause undesirable behavior without significantly changing the game balance.
- The developers implemented adjustments to players not using passes correctly and where the ball sometimes hit the kicking foot again after a slow through pass.
- Decisions around passing and dribbling near the opponent’s penalty box in superstar and legend levels have been adjusted.
- Konami has also fixed an issue where the ball bounced abnormally when a shot was blocked.
- Changes made to move the cursor towards more appropriate players in defensive transitions.
- Players with large angle differences in defensive transitions are less likely to be selected in the case of Manual Cursor Change.
- The issue where players were unable to avoid the goal posts or net has also been fixed in the latest update
- Various minor changes have also been made to each mode and match on the global server.